How do I buy glasses online?
- Know your face shape
How to Determine Your Face Shape
So now, before picking a new pair of glasses, you first need to identify your face shape. Why? Because a style that looks great on a person with an oblong face (that is, long and narrow), won’t complement a square face in quite the same way. So grab a flexible tape measure and follow the guidelines below—you’ll look awesome in no time.
First, take the following measurements (in inches or centimeters):
- Forehead: Pull the tape measure from the peak of one eyebrow arch to the peak of the opposite arch. Record that number.
- Cheekbones: Measure across your upper cheeks, starting and ending at the sharp bump below the outer corner of each eye.
- Jawline: Measure from the tip of your chin to the point below your ear where your jaw angles upward. Multiply that number by two.
- Face length: Measure from the center of your hairline to the tip of your chin.
Write down these four measurements. Note which is the largest, and use the information below to determine your face shape.
How to Determine Face Shape – ROUND SQUARE OBLONG
Round: Cheekbones and face length have a similar measurement. They are larger than forehead and jawline, which also have a similar measurement. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Square: All measurements are fairly similar. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Oblong: Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbones, and jawline are similar in size.
How to Determine Face Shape – DIAMOND TRIANGULAR OVAL
Diamond:Face length is largest. Then, in descending order: cheekbones, forehead, and smallest is jawline. The chin is pointed.
Triangular: Large jawline, smaller cheekbones, and smallest forehead. Face can be any length.
Oval: Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones, and forehead is larger than the jawline. The angle of the jaw is rounded.
Once you’ve got your shape figured out, a new era of informed style will begin. Start by discovering the best eyeglasses for your face shape!
- What happens if the frames I pick out are not compatible?
If you notice compatibility problems with your eyeglasses frames, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving your order. A replacement would be arranged for you.
- Is there someone available who will advise new customers on the best selection for their eyeglasses?
Yes. In fact, we urge you to call/WhatsApp customer service with any questions. We can help you find the best frames for your unique circumstances.
- How do I get the right frame size for my face?
Use your current glasses as a guide to find similar-sized new glasses.
- How do I send you my prescription?
Unfortunately we only deal in eyeglasses frames for now. However, based on previous interactions, we can recommend the best optician to fix your prescription.
Advantages of buying Eyeglasses online
- Lower cost – In many cases, you save up to 70% off retail prices!
- More selection – Online stores usually have a wider range of glasses. Glasses offered are same high quality as those available in retail outlets or even better.
- Convenience and speed – you don’t have to waste effort and time driving to the store to pick up your eyeglasses. Order from the privacy of your home in your pajamas – your glasses will be delivered to your doorstep, nice and easy!